Jun 3, 2007

Great classic from Kurose & Ross

For studying my Computers Networking exam I used a great book written by James F. Kurose and Keith W. Ross, named Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach Featuring the Internet (the 2nd edition). That`s definitely one of the best in a given area - I read those ~700 pages just in 2 days (and nights), everything described in the book just made it all so damn simple.

It would have been a sin not to share it with you. And by the way, now after reading the book, it is a little helper for cooling my laptop down (sometimes it gets kind of overheated somehow, so i just put 2 thick books under the computer, leaving some open space for the vents - and it works!).

Here`s the detailed table of contents of the textbook
.

2 comments:

custom written paper said...

Nice article, but simple arithmetic, casts doubts the success of the company: If you ask people, then pretty much have these or similar situations

custom essay writing company said...

Very good server documentation. Generally speaking, I am a student, and much taken out of your documents has helped not only me but other people